Tuesday 26 February 2013

Actor Sonam Kapoor plan to buy property in Delhi

She has spent so much time in Delhi shooting for her films that actor Sonam Kapoor is now contemplating buying a house in the Capital. “Almost half of my films have been shot in Delhi and I have spent so much time in this city in the last five years that I will need to get a place for
Myself here if this trend continues,” the 27-year-old told us in Delhi on Tuesday, adding, “I have been seriously thinking about this (buying property in delhi). May be next year I will.” In fact, Sonam reveals a locality of her preference for her prospective home. “I like Def Col (Defence Colony). It’s more inside (in the city) and safe and upbeat,” she says.
 Sonam, who has in the past shot films like Delhi 6, Aisha and her upcoming flicks Bhaag Milkha Bhaag and Raanjhnaa here, will be back to shoot a Yash Raj Films venture in the Capital. “Delhi is my home now. I want to stay here,” she says, and explains, “I love the food and the culture, and the fact that there is so little of Bollywood here. There is also a great art, music and theatre scene.”
 Source:hindustantimes.com 
 Are you looking to buy property in delhi just check out these link i hope it will help you

1 comment:

  1. Buying property for actor and actress is not very difficult
    thing. Because they lot of money. So they can buy any type of property in Delhi
    in any place without any trouble. It is a good news for those people who are fan
    of Sonam Kapoor and living in Delhi.

    Commercial Space in Delhi

    ReplyDelete